- Where is InnerWorkings traded and what is InnerWorkings' ticker symbol?
- InnerWorkings' common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol INWK.
- How can I invest in InnerWorkings?
- You can purchase shares of InnerWorkings' common stock through a brokerage or stock purchase service of your choice.
- How can I get InnerWorkings' latest financial results?
- InnerWorkings' latest financial results are available in the News section of our website.
- Where and what year was InnerWorkings' incorporated?
- InnerWorkings was incorporated in Delaware in 2006.
- Who is the transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent for account information?
- American Stock Transfer and Trust Company, LLC Shareholder Services
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Tel: (800) 937-5449 (U.S. toll free) (INWK @ CPU #877-295-8651)
Tel: (718) 921-8124 (from outside the U.S.)
TTY: (866) 703-9077 (U.S. toll free)
TTY: (718) 921-8386 (from outside the U.S.) Website: www.amstock.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is InnerWorkings' fiscal year?
- InnerWorkings' fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- What was the date of InnerWorkings' IPO?
- InnerWorkings' first public trading date was 8/16/2006.
- How many shares of InnerWorkings' stock are outstanding?
- Please refer to the most recent form 10-Q or form 10-K in the SEC Filings for a recent count of InnerWorkings' outstanding shares.
- Where can I find information about InnerWorkings' executive staff?
- The Investor section of our website includes information on our Management Team and .Board of Directors
- Who are InnerWorkings' independent accountants?
- Ernst & Young LLP Chicago, IL
- Where is the headquarters for InnerWorkings?
- InnerWorkings, Inc. 600 West Chicago Avenue Chicago, IL 60654 Phone: 866.766.5176
- Who can I contact about specific investor relations issues?
- Please visit our Contact Us page to contact our investor relations department.